EI Regular Benefits Eligibility
KNOWLEDGE EXPECTED OF: Both CFP® Professionals and QAFPTM Professionals
- Define EI regular benefits.1
- Explain the purpose of EI regular benefits.
- Explain the eligibility criteria for EI regular benefits.2
- Explain the activities that may exclude eligibility for EI regular benefits.2
- Identify the reasons that an individual receiving EI regular benefits may leave Canada for seven consecutive days without impacting their benefits.3
- Explain the maximum length of time that EI regular benefits are payable.4
- Define a Record of Employment.
- Explain the importance of a Record of Employment.
Glossary of Verbs (mouse over to see definition)
To state exactly the meaning of
To be aware of / to recognize and correctly name / to locate an appropriate resource
To make clear the meaning of / to describe something in more detail or reveal relevant facts or ideas related to it
To note the similarities and differences between two or more things
To determine an approximate value for
To find the value using mathematics
To change from one form or purpose to another
To reach a conclusion or make a judgement through careful study
To give the meaning of / to construe or understand / to translate orally