Deliver Complete Education for FP Canada™ Certifications
Post-secondary institutions who are approved to provide core and advanced education are now eligible to apply for FP Canada’s new Professional Education Accreditation Program.
With this program, your institution can deliver all the technical and professional education required for certifications granted and overseen by FP Canada as part of your approved undergraduate programs.
Ensure your Graduates are Job Ready
If you offer the Core and Advanced Curriculum, as well as the Professional Education Program, your students will have the option of meeting all the educational requirements for CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® certification through a single program. From there, they’ll advance directly to the CFP® exam or QAFP™ exam upon graduation.
Exam-ready graduates are in high demand in the financial services industry, and delivering the convenient, end-to-end education students are looking for, will help set your program apart.
Post-secondary institutions that offer the Professional Education Accreditation Program will enjoy several advantages:
- Deliver end-to-end education and help your students graduate exam ready.
- Enhance job prospects for students by giving them the head start they need, to be viewed as in-demand candidates in the financial services industry.
- Attract more students with the complete education curriculum and an efficient pathway to certifications from FP Canada.
- Take advantage of ready-to-use content provided by FP Canada Institute™, which is delivered through an engaging online learning platform
- Promote the practical application of skills through real-life illustrative case studies.
- Help graduates stand out through digital credentials, enabling them to demonstrate their knowledge and skills to potential employers.
How to Apply for This Program
Follow these three simple steps:
Step 1: Review the Accreditation Program Guidelines Document for program details and assess your eligibility.
Step 2: If eligible, fill out the Accreditation Application and the Faculty Attestation Form
Step 3: Send your completed Accreditation Application, Faculty Attestation Form and supporting documents to email@example.com.
FP Canada will review the Accreditation Application and notify you with the results. If you have any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resources you will needAccreditation Program Guidelines Document
Faculty Attestation Form
FP Canada Standards Council Competency Profile
Financial planning Body of knowledge