Submit a Job Opportunity
Certified Financial Planner® professionals and Qualified Associate Financial Planner™ professionals provide your organization with industry-leading expertise and a commitment to a standard of care, ethics and loyalty.
Click the button below to advertise your job opportunity to all CFP® professionals and QAFP™ professionals on the FP Canada™ Career Board, available on our portal website.
Note: Please allow one to two business days for your opportunity to post. There is no fee associated with posting to the career board.
Web Accessibility update for PDFs
We have recently started to move towards a more accessible web experience. As a result, the requirements for pdf submissions have changed. Every PDF is now being checked within AODA/WCAG and will be returned to be fixed, if not compliant.
As of now, all PDFs will be refused unless compliant. You may now choose to add a direct link to the job description on your website.
Here are some tips to make your PDFs more accessible.
- Use Styles to create one clear Heading (h1) - this should be the job title. Other subheadings should be h2 and h3.
- Please also use Paragraph styles to create lists.
- Use SANS serif fonts (if unsure, choose Tahoma, Calibri, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, or Times New Roman, which are available on all computers).
- Keep text to 100% black for greatest contrast.
- Make sure font size is legible – at least 12 pt.
- Be clear with any links. Describe where the link is going.
- Use alt text for any images, illustrations, and logos on your document. Please do not post key information within an image file.
- Clearly label the pdf with company- job-location.
- Add a title in the document properties.
- If in doubt, reach out by email
Please include the following information in your email to submit a job opportunity to the FP Canada Career Board. If the Application Deadline field of the form is left blank, your postings will be removed one month after submission.
Are you looking for a CFP professional or QAFP professional (if yes, please specify which):
Please attach a Job Description (PDF or direct link to job description on your site).